Chances are you’ve read our site and verified that you have a bed bug problem and looking for a do-it-yourself pest control without having to pay big bucks for a pest control company.
Non-Toxic or Pesticide? This page offers Pesticide designed for bed bugs but if you would like a non-toxic solution, visit our Bed Bug Dust page offering all natural pest control.
There are a number of effective bed bug sprays out there but what makes one better than the other? Here are the items you need to be concerned with when selecting a solution:
* Is the spray safe around family? Pets? (after it dries…)
* Does it stain fabrics and surfaces?
* How long does the spray last for? (at least a week…)
* Aerosol spray or spray bottle used?
* Is the bed bug spray not irritating – will it irritate you once sprayed on mattress?
* Can the formula kill other small insects, such as bed mites?
* Money back guarantee or reputable seller?
* Does it leave a repulsive smell after use?