You may browse the Web Site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information to our servers.
We may collect and store the following personal information:
- email address, physical contact information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes the financial information, such as credit card or bank account numbers that you may use for badbedbugs.com Services or other transactions on this Web Site;
- transactional information based on your activities on the Web Site (such as services used and searching, including item and content you generate from such search or that relates to your transactions); and
- computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Web Site, and other information, including IP address and standard web log information.
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. You agree that we may use your personal information to, among other things:
- provide the services and support you request;
- resolve disputes, collect fees, process transactions and payments, and troubleshoot problems;
- prevent, potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement;
- customize, measure, and improve our services and the Web Site’s content and layout; and
- tell you about targeted marketing, updates, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences; and compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties.
A few important things you should know about cookies are that:
- Most cookies are session cookies, meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session; and
- You are always free to decline out cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Web Site.
You may encounter cookies from third parties on certain pages of the Web Site that we do not control. (For example, if you view a web page created by another user, there may be a cookie placed by that web page.) We are not responsible for cookies placed by web sites not under our control and any information obtained by such cookies.
If you make payments on this Web Site for an account (e.g. water service), you should take steps to protect the information you provided. If you do share any passwords or personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of any passwords related to this Web Site, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if a password or other account information has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify badbedbugs.com.
ACCESSING, REVIEWING AND CHANGING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information related to your accounts with badbedbugs.com may or may not be accessible from the Web Site. If information relating to any accounts with badbedbugs.com is incorrect, you should contact badbedbugs.com by phone to discuss the changes and the process for making such changes. You must promptly update your personal information if it changes or is inaccurate.
Your information may be stored on our servers or our contractor’s servers which are located in the United States. We treat data as an asset that must be protected and use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, as you probably know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the Web Site. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private. The design of the payment services provided on this Web Site is such that financial data remains primarily with financial institutions. Wherever possible, financial information is not seen or collected by badbedbugs.com itself. Instead, designated banks route the data, transfer the funds and confirm payment to both you and badbedbugs.com. In addition, measures including, but not limited to, encryption are used to ensure the integrity and security of your financial information.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Amazon Services LLC:
BadBedBugs.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
I may place ads on my site to help pay for the server, but that’s as far as it goes. I do not own or work for a pest control company.
Please note that affiliate links may be used to link to some of the products featured on this website when available. This means that a commission may be paid if someone buys something by clicking on one of the links on this blog – at no extra cost to the person making the purchase.
Paid advertisements may be featured in various places on the site. Additionally, companies sometimes send free products in order for them to be reviewed here on the website, such as a mattress cover or bed bug trap.
NONE OF THE ABOVE influences the opinions on this website or the decision of whether or not to feature them on the site.
DISCLOSURE TO LAW ENFORCEMENT
We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety.
We may also share your personal information with:
- related entities to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and provide joint services;
- other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service);
- law enforcement or other governmental officials, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity (In such events we will disclose name, city, state, telephone number, and email address); and
Although we attempt to restrict disclosure as provided in the agreement, badbedbugs.com and any related entity or individual shall not be liable under any circumstances for any disclosure of any kind whether intentional or unintentional.
Click here to add your own text